Modern cold application technology adoption is realized in several ways such as:
- Production of gravel-emulsion mixtures;
- Re-use of old asphalt-concrete with emulsion and composite binders;
- Road surface waterproofing;
- Production and application of cold mixtures for pothole repair; and
- Membrane technologies for cement-concrete pavement repairs.
- to be resistant to storage and transportation; and
- to properly coagulate after the mineral materials are applied on the surface.
GlobeCore has developed and produced equipment designed for bitumen emulsion production as well as polymer modified bitumen when using the UVB-1 and UVB-2 units.
The final product produced with GlobeCore eqipment fully complies with and exceeds international requirements and standards.