Mixer of bulk and liquid materials technical characteristics
|1. Performance on the main liquid (bitumen), m3 / h||
|2. Bitumen temperature, ° C||
|3. Polymer flow,% by weight of main liquid||
|4. Heater temperature, оC||
|5. Heating pressure, MPa,||
|6. Motor power, kW (rev / min)||
|7. Power circuits,V||
|8. Inlet/outlet nozzles for liquid||
|9. Inlet nozzle for bulk component||
|10. Overall dimensions, not more:|
|11. Weight, kg||
- Company Owner, manufacturing bitumen materials for road construction/maintenance works, roofing or waterproofing works. You need only effective solutions improving performance and increasing profit ?
- Supply Specialist. having to please directors, by finding the best deals available, and establishing and maintaining trusting relationships with suppliers ?
- Engineer specializing in the preparation of bitumen and its modifications. You need equipment to produce a quality products by a ready recipe?
What do you need – to start our equipment working for you?
- Call us or send us an email to discuss your order.
- Our qualified personnel will offer specifications and prices and set the production time.
- Our stuff will be happy to meet you at our offices.
- Our engineers will come to you to start up the station at your enterprise.
The advantages of GlobeCore mixers of bulk and liquid materials:
- Short delivery times;
- Delivery anywhere in the world;
- Competitive price;
- Expert advice before and after purchase, during the service period;
- Customised models;
- Used as independent unit, or integrated into existing systems
- Using different combinations of materials;
- Versatility – used in other industries: in chemical industry for combining various reagents;
- Heating jackets allow for bitumen to be removed after unplanned hardening;
- Quick cycle: no need for pre-mixing;
- Improved quality of product.
Frequently asked questions:1) What specific materials does GlobeCore mixer work with? The equipment can be used for blending:
- Bitumens with different polymers in the form of granules, pellets and powders;
- Bitumens with waxes such as “Elvaloy” in granules;
- Bitumen with loose fillings (rubber crumb, clay, lime, mineral fibers).